Sunday, August 12, 2018

Vintage style Folio Scrapbook Album

Folio Scrapbook Album - Scrapping4funChallenge #121

Folio Album cover
Today, I would like to share with you all my recent creation of Folio Album. I wanted to make such album for a long time and finally got a chance to create this Scrapbook.

This album is designed with the vintage collection papers. I used diy wall effect technique here to create the base of the album cover. Please check out the tutorial on how to create this wall effect here.



Usually, I use water colors to make the wall effect, however this time I tried using die inks for the effect and the outcome is similar to that of water colors.

Take a closer look at the cover below.

Scrapbook Folio Album
For embellishments, I have used flowers, frame, and have cut out various flowers and leaves and colored them to give that rusty vintage look.

Folio Scrapbook Album
The inside album has 8 flaps on each side which can accommodate 32 photos overall. I have here used my new Sizzix Big Shot Machine. You can buy it here.

The dies used are the border dies from Spellbinders card creator. You can buy them here.

Scrapbook Album vintage style

Handmade Scrapbook Album

Photo album Folio

I have also added a pocket in between to keep more pictures, notes, inserts etc.

Here are few more pictures for my Folio Scrapbook Album.

Handmade Folio Album

Vintage Flaps Album

I hope you liked my work. I would appreciate your thoughts and suggestions in the comment box below. Also, please follow my blog here for regular updates on my work and my youtube channel here for my video updates.



8 comments:

  1. Lovely album. Beautiful colors and papers.
    Thank you for playing with us at Scrapping4fun challenges.
    Priya-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the vintage look of your project! All of the different elements are amazing.
    Thank you for joining the Scrapping4fun.
    Majda DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful album, papers en colors!
    Thank you for joining us at Scrapping4fun challenges.
    Renate DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely!!! It’s beautiful...love it !!! Thank you so much for playing with us at Scrapping4fun challenges... Dt - Vidhi Jadeja 😊

    ReplyDelete

New Baby Girl Onesie Album

Its been long I have made a post on my blog. I have lately been busy working on my first Exhibit coming soon in October. Go through my...