Monday, September 10, 2018

New Baby Girl Onesie Album



Its been long I have made a post on my blog. I have lately been busy working on my first Exhibit coming soon in October. Go through my Facebook page to know more details.

This New Baby Girl Onesie Album is perfect gift for mom-to-be as a Baby Shower Gift.
i Would also like to dedicate this post for the Scrapping4funchallenges Challenge # 12 with the theme of Anything Goes.

Baby Scrapbook Album
Its a 12 page Onesie or a Romper Album designed for a New Baby Girl on her arrival.
This book has 12 pages with 2 sides each, hence making space for 24 pages overall.
I have dedicated each page for every month, in order to show the growing months easily.

Baby Girl Scrapbook Album



Baby Growth Scrapbook Album


Baby Record Book



Onesie Album Design


Scrapbook for Baby Girl

 The next 6 months are also designed with the same theme and colors to depict the happiness and joy of mom-to-be.


Baby Girl Album


Baby Scrapbook Onesie Album


Girl Scrapbook Album

Baby Girl Scrapbook Album

Onesie Baby Album

12 months growth Baby Album

 I have created a three page fold on every page for more pictures to be added for every single month.
and there is another page on every other side to add pictures for the baby's firsts to keep the memories alive. There are pages for First Shower, Baby's First Tooth, etc for the records.


Baby Girl Scrapbook Page


Baby Arrival Happy Day  Page


Baby Album Scrapbook Layout
I have used the marker pens and freestyle drawing for the three fold pages to give a different look.

Baby's First Tooth Page

Baby Smile Scrapbook Page

Baby Girl Album

Baby Girl Scrapbook Page

Baby Scrapbook Page Simple

Baby Onesie Page Layout

Cute Baby Scrapbook Page

Baby Onesie Album Page

Baby Scrapbook Album Page
Its a Girl Scrapbook Page

New to the family Scrapbook Page
U r beautiful Baby Scrapbook
Ohh my baby Scrapbook Page
First Bath Baby Scrapbook Page
First Tooth Baby Scrapbook Page

Beautiful Princess Scrapbook Page
I hope you enjoyed my work. 
Please share your thoughts and suggestions in the comment box below. I would love to hear from you and share with you my upcoming work.




No comments:

Post a Comment

New Baby Girl Onesie Album

Its been long I have made a post on my blog. I have lately been busy working on my first Exhibit coming soon in October. Go through my...