Thursday, August 2, 2018

August 1 Challenge- LGS


Love to share my work for August 1 Challenge- LGS


Baby Boy Scrapbook Layout
Today, I am sharing one of my creation from the Baby Boy Scrapbook I am making for the wonderful challenge #1 by Let's Get Sketchy.

Its a Onesie album with few filler pages in rectangular shape. For the base, I used white Cardstock.
The layout shared by LGS was used to create this page with Washi Tapes.



I loved the use of Yellow and green contrast in my Baby Boy Scrapbook Layout.

Materials used:

Cardstock: https://amzn.to/2vv3AIj
Washi Tapes: https://amzn.to/2v8g5KC
Adhesive: https://amzn.to/2MaNFps

I hope you liked my work. Here are some of more pages from the same Baby Boy Scrapbook Onsie Album for your reference.


Baby First Birthday Scrapbook

Baby Boy First Steps Layout


Baby Boy with Sister Layout

Baby Onesie Album Back Cover

Baby First Birthday Album Layout

Baby Boy Scrapbook page

First Birthday Scrapbook Album

First Year Memory Book

Baby Scrapbook Album cover page

Thanks to Let's Get Sketchy for this amazing sketch and giving inspiration to use it in my Baby Onsie Album. Hope you like my work and I would love to hear your thoughts and suggestions in comments below. Also please follow my blog to see me growing and learning new skills and techniques everyday.



19 comments:

  1. They are all adorable! and thanks for using the sketch & joining our AUGUST CHALLENGE @ LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute and adorable! Love it! Thank you so much for joining us at LGS❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea to make a Baby Onsie Album! I love that!! Fantastic job on your layout using the Let's Get Sketchy sketch! Thanks so much for playing with us this month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable pages! Thank you for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful take on the sketch, thanks so much for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowsers. Stunning Onsies Album. Fabulous idea. Awesome take on the Lets Get Sketchy sketch. Thanks so much for joining us. Deb xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute little album. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your take on the sketch. Thanks for joining in with us at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful mini album! Thank you for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The clean layout is very nice.Thanks for joining in with us at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete

New Baby Girl Onesie Album

Its been long I have made a post on my blog. I have lately been busy working on my first Exhibit coming soon in October. Go through my...