Monday, July 30, 2018

Newborn Scrapbook


Newborn Scrapbook: Journal for your Newborn First year

Let me share with you one of my dearest Newborn Scrapbook layout that I did for a friend who was expecting a baby. Since it was a surprise for her and all of us if it would be a girl or a boy, I chose a unisex color theme for this New Baby Memory Book.

Newborn Scrapbook


I choose the yellow/black/white and Grey as the primary colors to create this Baby Scrapbook.

The cover base was made using tissue paper. One of the easy techniques of crumbling the tissue and pasting it using Mod Podge, I went on creating this base. Add added crayons colors when it dried up.

For the squares look like frames, I just cut the card board into different sizes and colored them white.
The rest was the placement of the embellishments from my stash.

Here is a look of some of the inner pages.

Newborn Arrival Scrapbook Page

This is the first page for the Newborn Scrapbook to welcome the new arrival.

Newborn Detail Scrapbook Page
3 month milestone Baby Scrapbook Layout
Newborn with Dad Scrapbook Page
Baby Scrapbook Layout
I used water colors, pens, along with other embellishments to create the base of few of these pages.

Here is a link to complete video for the Newborn Scrapbook 

https://youtu.be/0PEzTz3J82U

Materials Used:

Cardstock: https://amzn.to/2uPjM7z
Scrapbook Paper: https://amzn.to/2LPyP7I
ModPodge: https://amzn.to/2LWQI4z

For more of my work, please visit my website www.scrapbookist.com








6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Baby Album. I believe your friend will love this beautiful gift
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges
    Rachelle DT
    https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rachelle, thanks a lot. Yes, she loved it.
      Would you mind telling me whats DT? I see it after every name here.

      Delete
  2. Hey Sarika this is so adorable.
    Thank you for playing with us this time at Scrapping4fun.
    Priya DT
    And DT means Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours !!! It’s beautiful!!! Thank you so much for joining us at Scrapping4fun challenge ... Dt - Vidhi Jadeja 😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful baby album...fabulous design and gorgeous colour combo...
    Thank you so much for sharing such lovely project at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Good luck, Dear...

    Hugs
    Dr Monika Shukla
    DT- Scrapping4funChallenges

    ReplyDelete

New Baby Girl Onesie Album

Its been long I have made a post on my blog. I have lately been busy working on my first Exhibit coming soon in October. Go through my...